There are three different documentations for the Shopware 6 module:
- The Output-Module is used to transfer documents (products, customers, manufacturers, ...) from synQup to Shopware.
- The Media-Module synchronizes images for products and categories in Shopware.
- The Input-Module is used to read orders from Shopware to synQup.
This is the documentation for the Shopware 6 Output Module.
The "Shopware 6 Output Module" is part of the Shopware 6 Module. In general, the output-module is used to transfer documents from synQup to Shopware.
This documentation is intended to provide a comprehensive overview of the entire output-module. For this purpose, several general concepts and working methods of the module will be explained. Furthermore, examples will explain all possible configuration options. In addition to that a lot of details on how to send documents to Shopware will be covered.
If you are still unable to find an answer to your question in this documentation, feel free to contact us. Since this is the first version of the documentation we are happy to receive feedback.
The module is able to handle the following entities:
- Customer Group
- Product Variant
- Property Group & Property Group Option
- Categories and Category Trees
- Payment Method
- Shipping Method
Job Dispatcher Mapping
Use the following
JobDispatcherMapping configuration to set up the module:
- process_step_identifier: output
- configuration: (Configuration Template)
There are two ways to extend and customize the behaviour of the module: