iPaaS Data Integration
We make data flow
We ensure that your systems optimally communicate and interact with each other. As a holistic, flexible and scalable interface solution, synQup brings together all data streams of your IT system landscape in a single central data integration platform.
Leading companies trust in synQup.
One system. Unlimited possibilities.
synQup was developed to put an end to the inefficient data transfer of complex IT system landscapes and to make the integration of new applications in e-commerce as easy as possible.
For our middleware it doesn’t matter how your system landscape is composed. ERP, PIM, CMS, CRM, MAM, shop system, in-house development, standard solution… no matter which system, no matter how many systems:
With synQup, we provide the perfect solution to connect even the most complex digital ecosystem in a customized way and to realize individual connections.
Selection of our systems connected so far
With synQup, we have already successfully connected numerous operational information systems. Our range of services can be expanded at any time.
Whatever data source the broad IT system landscape has to offer: ERP, CRM, PIM, MAM/DAM, shop system, content provider, search engine, recommendation engine… synQup has no limits.
The synQup DNA.
100% applicability to your business.
Maximum scalability through modular design.
Highest stability & update speed.
Successful projects. No matter in which industry.
Connection of Shopware 6 e-catalog system to internally developed API
Connection of Shopware 6 B2B-Shop to ERP-System
Fits your business case.
- Data validation according to your desired rules and reporting
- Data import article master data ERP -> Webshop
- Data import and enrichment additional article information PIM
- Data import and enrichment Article documents DAM -> Webshop
- Data import additional data (for example contact persons from Excel…)
- Data export Shopware orders -> ERP
- Data export invoices/delivery bills ERP/DMS -> Webshop
- Data export Shopware shopping cart information -> CRM
- Exploiting the function as a central data hub
- Data quality reports for different business areas (PIM-DQ, ERP-DQ…)
- Monitoring of data quality in the current project
- Discarding data according to legal framework
Example: missing energy efficiency class for corresponding category prevents import into webshop
- Validation down to field level
Scale & Acceleration-Ready!
By using standardized software, we can ensure future-proof and parallelized data processing and thus act in a highly flexible manner.
The innovative and modern technologies enable synQup to scale and expand easily at any time.
As you grow, synQup grows with you.
A package processes the connection to a specific system as an interface. A package can provide both input and output logics that import data into synQup or export data out of synQup to another system (e.g. Shopware).
A flow is the abstract description of a data flow from one point to another. A flow can contain one or more steps and consists of different configurations of one or more packages. Due to the standard components used, you benefit from every update.
The flow execution is the actual execution of a flow. In this case the progress of the executed flow is logged in detail with all operations. Flow executions can be started time and event controlled – via the synQup API even from your system.
Superior to classical solutions.
- Low flexibility
- Dependence on the manufacturer due to vendor lock-in
- Lack of development speed due to frequent feature updates (e.g. Shopware)
- Problems with the shop system update speed
- 100% flexible and customizable
- Cost effective and transparent
- High development speed
- Highest update speed
- Unlimited expertise
- High investment costs
- High time investment
- High error susceptibility
- Possibly lack of industry knowledge