Do you want to contribute your skills in development, testing and the entire deployment process in cloud hosting? Then apply now as a DevOps-Engineer (m/f/d) at synQup.
Start date: By arrangement
Full-time or part-time
WHAT WE DO
synQup is the ideal solution as a central integration platform for data and processes to drive the digital transformation of medium-sized and large companies. Our highly flexible interface solution enables the seamless connection of webshops, ERP, CRM, PIM, CMS, MAM and many other applications from the broad IT system landscape. The modular software ensures high reusability and flexible extensibility of the individual modules, which makes the use of synQup very economical for our customers.
WHAT YOU DO
At synQup you will work with state-of-the-art technologies. Our application consists of advanced and interesting components such as PHP8, Symfony, Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, VueJS and Quasar. Your tasks will include:
- Maintenance and optimization of our AWS and Kubernetes based environment.
- Implementing requirements from product management (e.g. integration between deployment and internal databases).
- Responsibility for our internal automated testing system
- Further development of our powerful CI/CD pipeline (GitLab).
- Minor integration work (e.g. configuration of VPNs)
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- A successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable training
- AWS experience (at least 2 years with production systems).
- Very good knowledge in Docker (or comparable technologies like containerd, Podman)
- Very good knowledge of networking technology (VPCs, routing tables, VPNs).
- Very good knowledge in Linux administration (we mainly use Ubuntu, partly Debian)
- Very good knowledge in cloud technologies (AWS/GCP/Azure or OpenShift)
- Experience in IT or especially web or cloud security is advantageous
- The ambition to be familiar with new technologies and to continuously develop yourself further
- Good knowledge of German and English (at least B1 and C1, respectively), both written and spoken
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Exciting and challenging projects for well-known companies
- A technically well-equipped workplace (including the operating system of your choice)
- Flexible choice of location (Langgöns, Frankfurt, Würzburg, Heilbronn)
- Flexible working models with home office, flextime and overtime compensation
- Personal development opportunities with further training and promotion prospects
- Annual profit sharing
- Company pension plan
- Capital-forming benefits
- Free drinks and fruit
- Regular team and company events
- Job bike
If not all knowledge applies, apply anyway, with internal training and workshops we achieve your expertise.