Working Student Backend Developer (m/f/d)
PHP, Symfony, Redis, MongoDB and Co. are your world and you want to expand your skills in practice? Then apply now as a Working Student Backend Developer (m/f/d) at synQup.
Start date: By arrangement
WHAT WE DO
synQup is the ideal solution as a central integration platform for data and processes to drive the digital transformation of medium-sized and large companies. Our highly flexible interface solution enables the seamless connection of webshops, ERP, CRM, PIM, CMS, MAM and many other applications from the broad IT system landscape. The modular software ensures high reusability and flexible extensibility of the individual modules, which makes the use of synQup very economical for our customers.
WHAT YOU DO
At synQup you will work with the most modern technologies. Our application consists of advanced and interesting components such as PHP8, Symfony, Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, VueJS and Quasar. Your tasks will include:
- Supporting the conception and implementation of high-performance and scalable import and export modules
- Involvement in interface and data-driven programming
- Interaction with third-party systems and exchange formats
- Help with the further development of our Symfony base application with a focus on reusability and sustainable product development
- Experimental tasks (prototypes, PoCs etc.)
There are also always interesting tasks in the areas of DevOps and testing with the latest technologies. For example, you could be involved in the creation of further modules/integrations or ensure that the core is even more enjoyable for future developers and users.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- A running study in computer science or a comparable field of study
- Experience with Symfony (e.g. in caching, Doctrine DBAL/ORM/ODM, other third-party packages such as api-platform) is an advantage
- Interest in distributed systems and message queues
- Interest in concepts of parallelisation (including: locking, fan-out and fan-in or synchronisation)
- Passion for clean coding and continuous development of your skills
- Good knowledge of German and English (at least B1 and C1, respectively), both written and spoken
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Exciting and challenging projects for well-known companies
- A technically well-equipped workplace (including the operating system of your choice)
- Flexible choice of your location (Langgöns, Frankfurt, Würzburg, Heilbronn)
- Flexible work models with home office, flextime and overtime compensation
- Personal development opportunities with further training and promotion prospects
- Annual profit sharing
- Free drinks and fruit
- Regular team and company events
- Job bike
If not all knowledge applies, apply anyway, with internal training and workshops we achieve your expertise.